The following are examples of real-life situations where a Bankfield client has decided to complete an Equity Release scheme.
In each example, our advice has made a real difference to the lives of our clients:
- Repayment of a mortgage to increase monthly income
- A tax-free lump sum for a private hip operation to avoid a lengthy waiting list.
- Help a family member buy their first home.
- Help finance a move to a new home.
- Replacement of family car and home improvements.
- Supplement pensions and share investments.
- Reduce the value of the estate and save on Inheritance Tax.
- Be with the grandchildren and ‘enjoy my money whilst I am alive’
- Buy a motor-home to travel throughout Europe.
- Just to have the money to spend as I want, when I want’.
Our clients have also used equity release to purchase a villa in southern Spain, to pay for gas central heating and another simply doubled her annual income, making an enormous difference to her lifestyle.
Bankfield only employs highly qualified and experienced Independent Equity Release advisers. They will provide you with impartial advice and will explain all the facts in simple terms, so you can decide whether Equity Release is right for you.
To discuss your situation in complete confidence and with no obligation, call us now on 0116 253 5600 or complete the enquiry form.
Equity release may require a lifetime mortgage or home reversion plan. To understand the features and risks, ask for a personalised illustration.
For equity release, the fee for our advice will depend on your circumstances; we may charge a fee on application (non-refundable) plus a percentage of the loan amount. We will also be paid commission by the lender. For example: an initial fee of £250 payable upon application plus a fee of 3% of the loan amount payable on completion. On a release of £50,000 the fee will be £2,000 made up of £250 + £250 + £1,500 (3% of £50,000).